the letters file...
There are so many who have been swimming in the glamour-pits of dabbling and manipulating dualistic forces to get what they want, to fulfill desire for themselves. And by their fruits and ongoing preaching/teaching, they perpetuate and add to the glamour-field of sticky, gooey sweetness that characterizes those who say they love God, but they love themselves more. By their service, what is loved most is always revealed. So, to find a genuine aspirant who can utterly surrender self-seeking is truly rare.
serving the egoic self ahead of all else rather than seeking to know
and serve God's Will is an intensifying factor that perpetuates and
prolongs this terrible period of human suffering because each and every
misguided soul knows only enough to be dangerous to themselves and to
others. And all the while, they run around and infect others, encourage
others to be like them -- to twist and turn the Truth to suit them,
to keep Christ enslaved and captive as their personal servant. And all
the while, they are knitting tighter and tighter knots which eventually
have to be unwound, one day down the road. So opportunities that may
have been present in one life are then postponed to a more opportune
time, in the future. And then the new inhabitant of the microcosm will
inherit and even larger mountain of karma to unravel. Why? Because the
ignorant went about creating more and more new karma by ignoring and/or
opposing God. When, if any had bothered to truly seek God's silent voice
within and heed it, such an awful cycle of mis-creation would never
have been possible. This is the plight of humanity, as a whole, and
the plight of every soul incarnated here. The task is to clean up the
old inherited karma and not create new karmic knots and tangles. And
so through ignorance and entrenched defiance, the cycle of being nailed
to the wheel of death and re-birth goes on and on and on.
The Christines go to a place apart to pray. Jesus warns them against the leaven of
the Pharisees and reveals the fact that all thoughts and deeds are recorded in Gods
Book of Remembrance. Mans responsibility and Gods care.
NOW, when the feast was finished, Jesus, with the foreign masters and the
twelve, with Mary, Miriam and a band of loyal women who believed in Christ,
went to a place apart to pray.
2) And when their silence ended Jesus said, Be on your guard; the leaven of
the Pharisees is being thrown in every measure of the meal of life.
3) It is a poison that will taint whatever it may touch; and it will blight the
soul as sure as the fumes of Diabolos; it is hypocrisy.
4) The Pharisees seem fair in speech, but they are diabolical in heart.
5) And then they seem to think that thought is something they can lock
6) They do not seem to know that every thought and wish is photographed
and then preserved within the Book of Life to be revealed at any time the
7) That which is thought, or wished, or done in darkest night shall be proclaimed
in brightest day;
8) That which is whispered in the ear within the secret place shall be made
known upon the streets.
9) And in the judgment day when all the books are opened up, these men,
and every other man, shall be a-judged, not by what theyve said or done,
10) But by the ways in which they used the thoughts of God, and how the
ethers of eternal love were made to serve;
11) For men may make these ethers serve the carnal self, or serve the holy
12) Behold, these men may kill the body of this flesh; but what of that? the
flesh is but a transitory thing, and soon, by natural law, will pass;
13) Their slaughter only hastens natures work a little time.
14) And when they kill the flesh, they reach their bounds of power; they
cannot kill the soul.
15) But nature is the keeper of the soul as of the flesh, and in the harvest
time of soul, the trees of life are all inspected by the judge;
16) And every tree that bears no fruit of good is plucked up by the roots and
cast into the flames.
17) Who then shall you regard? Not him who has the power to kill the flesh,
and nothing more.
18) Regard the mighty one who has the power to dissolve both soul and body
in the flames of natures fire.
19) But man is king; he may direct his thoughts, his loves, his life, and gain
the prize of everlasting life.
20) And you are not abandoned in your struggle for the crown of life. Your
Father lives, and you shall live.
21) God has a care for every living thing. He numbers stars, and suns, and
22) He numbers angels, men and every thing below; the birds, the flowers,
23) The very petals of the rose he knows by name, and every one is numbered
in his Book of Life;
24) And every hair upon your head, and every drop of blood within your
veins, he knows by number and by rhythm.
25) He hears the birdlings call, the crickets chirp, the glow worms song;
and not a sparrow falls to earth without his knowledge and consent.
26) A sparrow seems a thing of little worth; yea, five of them are worth two
farthings in the market place, and yet God cares for every one of them.
27) Will he not care much more for you who bear his image in your soul?
28) Fear not to make confession of the Christ before the sons of men, and
God will own you as his sons and daughters in the presence of the host of
29) If you deny the Christ before the sons of men, then God will not receive
you as his own before the hosts of heaven.
30) And more I say, Fear not when men shall bring you up before the rulers
of the land to answer for your faith.
31) Behold, the Holy Breath shall teach you in your hour of need what you
should say, and what is best left unsaid.
32) And then the Christines went again to teach the multitudes.