I was a believer, and has been.
Looking back, I didn’t believe in me, nor believe the life I must live. I choose the best Belief among what I have searched for and decided on.
Now, the season is gone, and reason sits in.
Belief is to Be a little falling fall Leaf, not a spring if; while to Believe, you must Be Alive, Be the Live One in order to Believe in You.
That is what I know now.
I want to live and believe, not to pick and choose among beliefs, not any among no more.
To live on belief is heavy, and it is useless in the end, because:
1: Heaven and hell don’t care what you believed in, nor what your belief is and has been; since beliefs have no space to exist below the hell and above the heaven. Below the hell lives the very slow to the stop point of inferred intimate Inns, and above the heaven is ultraviolet light shining through dark matters that are against anti-matters, where only ants are the matters.
2) There are so many beliefs out there, for you to pick and choose. Different time period creates its vast belief system, and different culture thrives on their own racially tamed and facially glued belief patterns and customs.
3) Once you pick one, among many, this very Belief in you will fight with you to against many other beliefs in order for itself to live, for you to believe what your belief is the real deal, the best, and the only.
4) Now, when you and your belief get matured enough, you are Not You no More, and your Belief is in You, lives on You, demands You and controls You. You have nothing left but your single lonely belief. Your Belief is now your only loved one and worst enemy!
5) To agree and follow some’s belief for the rest of your, you give up yours, what is in you, forever. Who knows there are better ones, better than the best one you know, are out there for you to search and ponder, here for you to pick and taste.
5) In the end, all beliefs are bunch of dead words and concepts. God never dies, and life is to live moment by movement, to live for season after no reason, and to live forward and move on what dead have not and future will not.
But to believe, I just live, you simply live, as we all believe to live. With or without a belief, I live, you live, and we all live. Life lives on, as if life itself always believes in you and me. We live on one another so we must believe in each other. So, just be a spring green leaflet, or a falling fall colored leaf.
Either way, I am as lief as I believe to live as of a single simple leaf!